Ngstudentresource wishes to inform all candidates who applied for the 2013/2014 admission into the institution and made the The Polytechnic, Ibadan their most preferred (either as first or second choice) and score 150 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Information about venue, date and time will be as indicated in the acknowledgement form printable from the website after the candidate has duly completed the online registration details.
Before you begin your registration, we would like you to read the instructions provided on this page. Your payment will now be done with ePayments Solution. You would be using any interswitch enabled ATM card to pay electronically. We have done our best in providing a suitable platform for all our ePayments, you must be careful of the manner in which you make your payments!
ENSURE THAT YOU ARE USING A VERY STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION FOR YOUR PAYMENTS.
Keep away from paying in public cafes for reasons such as card hijacking, misplacement, or theft, which you can not be certain about
Do not disclose your pin to anyone to pay on your behalf, or if you must, change your pin to something simpler before you say it to someone else
Do not load your card with amount more than the fee you are to pay.
Avoid joining a mass registration centre. Extreme precaution is needed in making online payments which includes repetitive confirmation of naira figures displayed on multiple windows.
Avoid forgetfulness while proceeding with your registration. Read all instructions on the screen (Even when someone else is helping you out).
Take note of your transaction references, registration ids, inside a diary/notes or some other related materials
Do not loose your registration documents. Whatever you note or print should not be misplaced till you are financially or totally cleared at the clearing/registration centers.
Do no hesitate to contact us in case you encounter any problem as you are making your payments
- Login to admission portal by clicking admission link on portal.polyibadan.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission on the menu as shown below
- Select the Program you are applying for by clicking on the Application form and select your program
- Fill the field with your correct email address, phone number , names and the program you are applying for as shown below
- Confirm your details and Click Pat Button to Pay as shown below
- Supply the ATM Instruction and Click Pay
- This allows you to Complete your payments and consequently fill your Application form.
- Please ensure that you fill your Application form currently. Costly error can deny you admission
Regardless of the preferred payment channel used to complete your payment, the Polytechnic portal is automatically updated with your payment after completion and you will be able to complete the online admission form.